Friday, April 1, 2011

Black Plague.

These past couple of days have been absolutely terrible in almost every way possible.
And to top it all off; The Icing-On-The-Cake, I got a speeding ticket today. I was just distracted and nervous and I didn't realize how fast I was going and next thing I know there are red and blue flashing lights in my rearview mirror. I have the option to take an online safety course and I'm definitely going to do that instead, but still it's points on my license and my parents are going to FREAK OUT on me, and my insurance is going to go up. I'm so ridiculously frustrated right now.
Otherwise today would have been great. I got to spend time with both of my best friends, and then some, but after that happened I was just so sad for the majority of the day thinking about how my parents would react.
Then we went to go see Julian's school play and I gradually got over it. I absolutely love that boy to pieces. And those pieces to pieces, and so on. It was really cute, and me and Skye and Annabelle made silly faces at each other, and Julian was wearing full makeup, and when he tried to wash it off it just looked even worse, and I saw a few people that I don't normally see and it was a nice time.
It's weird. There are some people who I'm not really attracted to, but when I'm around them I feel like I just gravitate toward them and I have to consciously not be around them constantly because I don't want to be super creepy.
I just really want to watch fight club with someone right now.
Not alone though, I hate watching movies alone. It makes me feel lonely and sad. I just want to lay on a couch with someone in a dark room and watch fight club and pretend that nothing else exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment