Friday, April 15, 2011

Okay.

I'm done trying. It's not even worth the effort.
I keep saying it, but I can't help itttttttttdldsjfdsfjsodifusd.
Whateverrrrrrr, I know nothing when I see nothing, and this is nothing.
Yeah, I do dig you, but that's not important because I'm just being stupid, and of course someone like you wouldn't REALLY dig me.
I just need to suppress my feelings like I've been used to.
If you don't feel, you can't get hurt.
If you don't put yourself out there, nothing happens, so nothing can go wrong.
Right?
Right.
I did have a nice time tonight though, really.
I just feel like this is sort of a wake up call.
Like, I need to get out of here.
I love my friends, but I need friends who are my own age, too.
It's crazy what one year can do. It's like I'm in this messed up in-between age group, where if I'm not off at college, there is nothing and no one for me.
ANYWAY You're really cute, and I'm really tired, and I need to go to sleep because I need to wake up at six thirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment