Wednesday, April 27, 2011

a higher plane.

I'm a total waste of time.
space.
Energy.
WHY AM I HERE?
What in the hell am I supposed to do for the world?
What is the meaning in this life?
This pathetic.
Sad.
Inconsistent.
Unworthy.
Untalented.
Nothing-special-run-of-the-mill-life.
I make cries for attention because I need reassurance that I'm not a total failure.
But I know no matter what anyone says, I won't believe them.
I'm a failure.
A nobody.
Nobody really cares about me or where I'm going.
I'm nobody's everything.
Or anything.
I just want to throw up.
Or throw myself off the side of a cliff.
A part of me thinks that people are only my friend because they feel sorry for me.
Days like today I let that part of me take over.
When are things going to be okay again?
When am I going to be happy and carefree again?
I guess this has to do with growing up.
But it seems so easy for everyone else.
I'm just lost.
Discouraged.
Alone.



I feel worried that my brain,
is just a fool in your sick game,
so I will never open my heart.
I've tried to express,
how I feel, but it changes everyday,
so I'm finding it hard,
Let's take life, nice and easy,
We could go, somewhere breezy,
but it gets so complicated,
everyone I fucking hate it,
And I
need to get away
and I
I can't escape, I cant escape
and I was thinking today
that I should think of taking my life

to a higher plane
and I
need to get away
and I
I can't escape, I cant escape
and I was thinking today
that I
should think about taking my life
to a higher plane

No comments:

Post a Comment