Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Midwest Aftermath.

All I want is a way out. Every. Single. Day. You nag me, you bombard me with negativity until I can't take it anymore. I don't want to be around you. I don't want to be here anymore. I just want out out OUT. I can't stand to be in the same room as you for more than a few minutes. Every time I say one word to you, it turns into a lecture. LEAVE ME ALONE. I've got things going on in my life, I have priorities, and sometimes I just want to relax. And that's impossible. Because you can't go a single day without making me feel like a total waste of space.
I swear, if I don't get into UCF, I'll freak out.
I can't take another year of this.
It's hell.
I don't care if I go into debt.
I'll take care of that later.
I just need to leave this town and meet new people, and be away from THIS. Be away from YOU.


But all I could do was close my eyes
And cross my arms and hope to die
Cause you don't fucking listen
When I'm around.
The least you could do is take it back
All the vicious remarks and verbal attacks
Cause I can't fucking stand it.
When You're Around.

No comments:

Post a Comment