Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Enemy of the World.

Nothing is going my way.
Work, School, Home, Friends.
Everything is terrible, and I don't know what to do about it. I'm so anxious and overwhelmed and I never have a SECOND TO MYSELF TO BREATHE. Something is always right around the corner to stress me out even more.
Stress is all I know anymore. Stress and uncertainty. I feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack at any moment.
The only thing holding together is... I don't even know, actually. I can't believe I haven't had a total melt down by now. I have so much pent up aggression and anxiety and anger and disappointment.
I felt like destroying something beautiful.
Fight Club. I still haven't watched it since last time I got the random urge to.
Work was total crap today. I had a headache and everyone was down my throat and I was in a bad mood, and apparently people have been talking about me.
WHY. These people are GROWN men and women. Why do they have to act like they're in high school? Really. Pisses. Me. Off.
And I feel like I've been lied to and manipulated by certain people lately, and I HATE THAT FEELING. Really, if you ever want to make me incredibly angry at you, lie to my face.
I'm just so angry.
I want to get away from this place and these people and these mixed up feelings.
And I need to stop over thinking things that DON'T MATTER.
I DON'T MATTER.

If the timing is right
Then I'll turn back the clock
And as the minutes count down
I'll put my trust in this world
Cause this world can't trust in me

I'm holding on
I just can't believe that
All hope is gone
I'm such a wreck without it now
If it's your turn to live
Then it's my turn to give it up
And you bring the heart
Then I'll bring the beat
I'm afraid to be
Just an example of inconsistency

I feel like I'm jaded
I've given it all I have to give
Burnt out, frustrated
I feel like I'm an enemy of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment