Monday, April 25, 2011

get out.

I hate myself.



I can't get started from the part
Where I left off yesterday.
I should have spent my time a little wiser.
I sat alone,
Guilty it seemed,
Waiting for words to come
From out of my head
Still making sense to anyone.
I can't wait to understand the reason,
I have yet to translate any meaning besides,
It's not worth it to try.
Get out
Get out.

Lock myself up in a room without a window,
Just to see if it was any easier to breathe.
I was wrong.
Never underestimate the daylight.
There, it's so much easier to breathe.
I can't wait to understand the reason,
And I've yet to translate any meaning,
Besides, it's not worth it to try.
Get out.
Get out.
Get out.
Get out.

There's no meaning,
Besides, it's not worth it to try.

Get out.
Get out.
Get out.
Get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment