Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Maybe if you could stop being a raging. bitch. for one. day. Stop and think before you talk. Stop hurting my feelings and being vicious and malicious and selfish and immature every time things don't go your way. You're the one who had us, you signed up for everything that came with it. Just because I don't talk to you when you're in this kind of mood because I don't want to say something I regret, you get angry at me. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. Go yell at your sons, fine. I admit, he's being immature and disrespectful, but I haven't said a word to you, so could you please return the favor?
You are selfish.
You are hurtful.
And you wonder why I don't want to be around you. Why I don't chit chat with you. Why our relationship is total fucking shit. Think about other peoples' feelings before you start screaming like a banshee. Your opinion isn't the only one that matters. You aren't the only one who has feelings and needs and all of that.
All you do is complain and make threats that you don't mean.
Maybe the boys can handle it, but I can't take this any more.
I CAN'T TAKE YOU ANYMORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment