Sunday, April 10, 2011

I just don't want to be alone.

Since when do glasses equal ugly? I wore my contacts for the first time in months today, and I got so many compliments. I mean, I guess that's nice and all but I didn't realize how bad I looked normally? Sort of annoying. Especially since I hate wearing these stupid things, my eyes have been irritated all night.
Speaking of irritated. Please. Please. Please. Do not. Do this to me. Don't say things and then say you're just kidding and play-hold-my-hand and stand really close to me and make me second guess myself, then second guess that. I hate feeling this way, especially when I know I don't really have a chance, and all of this is just messing around. It makes me feel like a stupid girl, and I know that's what I am, but give me a break.
I'm just wasting time, and I know that, but I don't know.
I really don't.
It's not even a big deal.
I just think too much, that's all.
My brother and I are getting closer, and I love it.
Tonight was actually really great now that I'm thinking about it.
Good friends and good music, it felt sort of like old times.

No comments:

Post a Comment