Saturday, April 9, 2011

The longest day ever.

Woke up. Went to work. I was in an unusually good mood all day.
Got off at three, went home and showered.
Went to the site for the wedding I'm shooting tomorrow to scope it out.
Went to ramshackles for my darling Haley's birthday dinner and ate fried mac n cheese and birthday cake.
Bikefest with a random group of people.
Went to a friend's house in the middle of NOWHERE only to be kicked out as soon as we got there.
Decided to go to this abandoned plateau in the middle of an undeveloped subdivision instead.
Drank skittles and laid on a tiger blanket and played never have I ever and listened to stories about my friends.
Walked around the plateau with a couple of the guys, just poking around and laughing at everything.
Decided to go to McDonalds.
Went to Denny's instead.
Drove back to the plateau to get my car, only to be greeted by cops at 5 AM.
Pretended to be asleep.
Got questioned, had my friend's car searched.
Saw my entire freaking life flash before my eyes basically.
Got off scotch free (except for poor Annabelle's curfew ticket)
Came home.
Wrote this.
About to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment