Monday, April 18, 2011

I hit the wall again.

I feel like I live my life through music. I feel like there is a song that completely describes how I feel at any given moment, and music is one of the only things that keeps me grounded these days. I remember a time where I wasn't really big into any music in particular, but then I discovered the internet, and my life exploded.
And sure, I have a really weird taste in music, and it has evolved over the years, but music in general has captivated me ever since.
I really don't think I could live without it.

Anyway, today was really great. Very chill. Nothing to be upset about. Nothing to worry about. It was nice, and I spent time with a million people who I absolutely love who I don't get to spend that much time with. Erin and I just hung out and we went to Moe's and ran into everyone in the world, and then came back to my house and painted our nails and listened to music and played music and chilled, and me and Brent talked about the stupidest things ever for like 45 minutes and it was just nice.

I’ve got 500 reasons to get upset
But I’d rather laugh it off then go and make a mess

Got a whole lotta demons acting up in my head
But I refuse to cut a deal just yet
Oh no, when the world is dragging me down again
Yes I know, yes I know I can turn things around my friends
But I hit the wall again
I hit the wall again
No more imagining, think I hit the wall again
I don’t know how it started or how it’s gonna end
But I feel it rising, rising, rising
And I got no more money for the penny arcade
It never stopped me from playing
I haven’t found my way across this wild parade
It never stopped me from dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment