Thursday, April 7, 2011

Why do I let little things bother me so freaking much sldfjasojfasifjd

I feel like I'm wasting my time.
With school, with work, with these people. What's my purpose in life? Really. I can't see any clear answer. I had the urge to drive my car right into traffic today, just to see what would happen. Of course, I never would. Besides, I don't act on impulse. I have to overthink and analyze every detail of everything.
And yeah, truth is I'm really freakin' attracted to you, and I could have told you that when I had the chance but I never would because I'm afraid to get hurt. Because I know I'm going to get hurt.
She's right, I don't "put myself out there" because I have an irrational fear of rejection.
We aren't a match anyway. I probably just like the idea of liking you.
And yes, I did resort to yahoo answers to get an opinion on the situation.
I'm. Such. A. Loser.
I NEED TO MAN THE HELL UP OR I'M GOING TO JUST BE FOREVER ALONE FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment