Monday, April 11, 2011

I hope I confuse you as much as you confuse me.

And that's all I'm going to say on this matter for now.
I don't need to waste my time thinking about this. I just blow things out of proportion. Even though I am attracted to you, and we have this really weird friendship where I can't even tell when you're kidding and when you're not. Whatever, I'm just going to sit back and see what happens.
I decided I'm going to apply to UCF for the fall semester.
I was going to wait until next year, but I can't take this place anymore. I just hope I get in. I don't know how much more rejection my self esteem can take, ha.
I'd like to just have a fresh start, in a fresh place.
Sure, I've already got friends there, but it'll be far enough from home to get me out of my comfort zone, and make me grow up.
I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment