Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You move awfully quiet now.

When I am overcome with these feelings, I feel terrible. Like I'm a terrible friend. A terrible person. It's just that I can't (I honestly CAN NOT) grasp how you can be so completely and utterly unintelligent. I wonder how you can live life on such a lower level . I mean, I'm not saying that I'm a genius, or that I'm superior to you really, it's just that some of the things that come out of your mouth are... almost embarrassing.
I thank God that he gave me the ability to think for myself. I just wonder if it's the way you were raised? Or are you really honestly incapable of higher thinking?
I just want to get in to your head for a day to see what's there. If anything is there.
Okay now I'm just being mean.
But you are a good person with a kind heart, and I'll give you that much. It's more than I could boast.

My days have been getting better. Only minor annoyances here and there, as opposed to days of self destruction and over thinking. I've still got a lot going on, but now that classes are almost over it's sort of winding down.
I don't feel like I'm suffocating any more.
I can feel myself breaking free, bit by bit.
God, I need you now. Just please reveal your plan to me, because I'm still lost, and you're my only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment