Friday, May 20, 2011

This is such BULL SHIT.
I just want to leave, and nothing can go my freaking way.
I'M STUCK.
Shut up, UCF, I'm way more intelligent than a ton of kids that I KNOW attend your college.
Give me a break.
I'm wasting my life.
My time.
I just want to go driving so I can get it all out, but Stevi is picking me up in ten minutes.
I just want to go cry and scream and be angry at the world.
I am angry at the world.
I don't want to stay here.
I can't stay here.
My church is falling apart AGAIN, and none of my friends are real friends, and there is no one and nothing for me here.
I need to leave this cultural waste land. Before it's too freaking late.
I hope the rapture does come tomorrow because I've got nothing to look forward to.

And today at work wasn't very good. I was a total spaz. And I went to moe's for lunch and I looked like a hot mess and the really attractive, really nice guy who works there remembered me and made friendly conversation with me and I acted like a freaking spaz.
Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment