Friday, May 6, 2011

insecurities.

I'm just too insecure. About my photography, my body, my personality, everything.
I haven't been to the gym in three weeks. I'm just not strong willed. At all. I need to start going back though. Ever since I stopped eating well and exercising, I've been feeling terrible. I guess if I don't have anything else that I'm doing with myself, I can at least try to improve myself. It's just so hard to get re-motivated.
And I'm insecure about my photography. I'm alright I guess, but I can't seem to ever get better. They're just mediocre portraits. Anyone could do what I do if they really tried.
And I don't even know what I want to do with my life anymore.
And I'm alone, still. Like, I've got no one to talk to. Ever. Texts go unanswered all the time. And I just let my over thinking get the best of me.
But, on the plus side (the only plus side) work has been going better. Even though I only work one day this week. It's been better. Plus we just hired a ton of new people and they're all young and the ones that I've met are really nice.
I just feel like I'm going through the motions lately, and I don't like it one bit.
I mean, my weeks used to be jam packed, and I would have something to do every weekend with all of the friends who have found better friends now. I just. I don't know. I just feel dispensable and replaced. Like I was never special anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment