Monday, May 16, 2011

even though it doesn't really matter.

I'm confused. Just a little bit. Like, it doesn't even matter because it's all in my head and I overthink every detail of every conversation.
But we've been texting non stop for like a week and then some, and now it has suddenly stopped and I don't like it at all. But I don't want to be the one who starts every conversation. So it's taking a lot of will power to just let it be.
And that one text, totally out of nowhere, and I know it was a joke, but it was really cute and I'd probably have been okay with that if that's not really creepy to say.
And I just really like it when you're around.
And I know I'm not your "type" (whatever that is anyway) but you're probably the only person that I can keep a conversation with for that long, in real life. Especially when there are other people around. And I'd like for that to happen again sometime, but I don't want to force it because it came so naturally before.
Like I said, overthinking.
And then yoooou. You just seem like you'd be so perfect for me. But you'd never be interested even in the slightest. It's just frustrating. Like, why is it so hard for me to get to know you better? Because I really want to, but I just don't know how. Or maybe you don't want me to. I don't know. But it's frustrating. And I know it's overdramatic, but I can't help but wonder why God would put someone so great in my life so suddenly when I can't have them.
I need to try to stop trying.
Okay.
I'm done being a stupid girl.
I need to move away and leave all these silly lake county boys alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment