Sunday, May 1, 2011

Coming out of my cage, and I've been doing just fine.

Friday night was good, yesterday was good, today was good.
I like this new trend.
Really, the only bad parts were being a third/fifth wheel. Really. Like, sitting in a movie theater, right in between two cuddling couples.
Sitting in the back seat with two people holding hands in the front seat.
Chilling out in pizza hut with two people flirting non stop.
Being the only available vallon. Forever.
Like, I know I don't NEED someone else to make me happy, but it would make me happy to have someone.
It's probably only really really on my mind because everyone seems to be getting together and back together and pairing off, and I'm just alone. Alonely.
But, regardless, I had a pretty good weekend.
And yes, it might be a little creepy, but I like that you wore that really soft shirt again, and I like that you implied that you like my glasses better than contacts, and I know you'd never ever ever be interested in me, but I'd sure be interested in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment