Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Everything that could possibly go wrong has gone wrong, it seems like.
I know it's not true, but that's how it feels.
I'm not going to UCF.
My church is breaking in half, basically.
I feel like I'm losing friends by the day.
But it's kind of okay.
Because it's helping me to weed out the people who don't really care about me.
I've got those that I love in my life, no one is dead, we're all together, and that's okay.
Bible study today made me realize that there are a lot of things that I'm thankful for that I never thank God for. I just take them for granted. That they'll still be there when I wake up.
But when something is taken from me, I act like a spoiled child.
And that isn't right of me.
God has his perfect plan and his perfect timing, and I just need to trust in that. For once.
Forever.
So, it's okay.
It's all going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment