Tuesday, May 17, 2011

a sea of awkward.

1) I ask julie to stop by and bring me my long lost nail polishes that she borrowed, and she brought a ton of people with her which was unfortunate because I was unbathed, wearing a cat sweater and sweat pants, watching BET. Thankfully they were all gay.
2) Getting a bunch of messages and texts about Justin Towne's newest status update: "so it has come to my attention that mary vallon has never been kissed, ever. well it is my soul mission in life to pop her mouth cherry and give her the time of her life. let it be known!"
I know it's not a huge deal, but it's totally unnecessary, and not even going to lie, sort of embarrassing. Plus I can honestly say that he is one of the few people that I honestly honestly honestly dislike. You don't even know me, and I don't care to know you, and I'd like to keep it that way, thank you.
3) Sitting next to Robbie in the movie tonight, messing with his phone, being a creep because the movie was actually really really boring. When suddenly, "Are you trying to hold my hand?". No, Robert, I was not, I promise. I was just bored. And it takes two to tango, so chill. Also, him going through my phone and almost reading sneaky sneaky texts to Hannah Banana.
4) Not really alllll that awkward, but subtly cute text messages. I just don't know on a scale of one to ten how serious you are, so I never know how to reply.
Oh, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment