Monday, May 30, 2011

And Honestly.

I'm not all that bad. I mean, I've got my insecurities and things that aren't so great about me. And I'm a little bland at times, but when it comes down to it, I'm actually pretty alright.
So, I'm going to try to not worry about people who can't see that.
I'm going to try to stop wasting my time on people who can't look past my physique or my mild social awkwardness.
I'm just going to sit back and enjoy life because it's not worth it.
All this worrying and feeling self conscious and feeling like I'm not good enough.
I am good enough, and you're just not good enough to see that.
Hate on it.


I feel the heat and what it's doing to me
I've been pulling at my own skin
To hide my face

It's hard to relate
Forget the way you feel when you are safe at home
You leave this world alone, stone by stone
If only I had known about the
Pressure building up inside my head
I feel the distance drowning me in my own sweat
Cause I need the cold now
It's my turn to roll out all the stops
And show that I know where I have to go
I've got to find my way back
Retrace my steps
So I can prove to you that I'm alive

Crawling my way back to the place
I know that's meant for me to find my way back
Find my way back home
One mile left
It lasts a lifetime
Like a promise kept
Under the weight of the world
Falling down on your shoulders

It's colder
I've got to find my way back
Retrace my steps
So I can prove to you that I'm alive

No comments:

Post a Comment