Saturday, March 26, 2011

Unsung.

Don't give in, don't give in.
“Come along with us” they say.
“Let's lie in wait for someone.”
“Let's waylay on their soul.”
“Let's swallow them alive”

I am weak. Every opportunity I'm given to mess up, I take it without a second thought. Or maybe I have second thoughts with the idea that I'll be forgiven. It'll all be okay. But the truth is, at this point at least, I don't feel like I'll be forgiven. I've fallen out of touch with God and I don't think He'll listen to my pleas for forgiveness if all I ever do is run back to what ends up hurting me the most. I don't know why I do it. I could just say no. Sometimes it's like I actively seek it out. Other times I just unexpectedly fall into it. And opportunities always arise when I'm hurting or angry or depressed or sad. In the end it only ends up adding to those negative thoughts and emotions.
I am lost. I don't know what I want to do with my life anymore, and I'm full of self doubt. How could someone this weak and broken ever amount to anything?
I've become a sad person, and I can't find my way back to the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment