Saturday, March 26, 2011

Frustration.

I know it's all in good fun, but it's really frustrating. Everyone keeps putting words in my mouth and thoughts in my head and I'm the type of person who just doesn't brush things off. I think about everything. I digest every word anyone ever says to me and think about it over and over. Thinking is a dangerous past time. There is nothing and there will never be anything and I know that, and I'm positively content with that and I've never wanted anything more. I say you're cute because you are, I smile when I text you because you make me laugh, and I say that I love you because I do. That doesn't mean that there is anything else, because there isn't and I just wish other people could understand that. A boy and a girl can be best friends without wanting anything else from each other. Besides, we'd probably be the ugliest couple in the whole world, haha.
Once Duncan said that when you see a man and a woman walk into the same room together, you automatically assume that they're a couple. That must be the principle at work here. I wonder why that is. I mean, I can't lie and say I don't assume the same things about other people, because I do. It's just amazing to me that people can assume things that are so completely opposite of what's really going on. I mean it's all not even a big deal, but in the last couple of weeks a lot of people have brought it up to me, and it just took me by surprise and now it's just kind of annoying.
He's one of the only good things in my life right now, and I don't want that to be ruined by people making me second guess myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment