Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Three Things

Three things that would make my life pretty much perfect right now, in no particular order.

1) For me and Zack to get along, for him to become a christian, and stop cursing all the time.

2) A man, not completely neccessary, but I'm a teenage girl, I'll always want that ;)

3) To repair our friendship, yeah, I'd like that alot.......


Other than that, my life is fantastic. I had my first lazy day in seriously like two weeks, and it was glorious. All I did was myspace, watch TV, and bake cookies! Although, my cookie baking escapade was not as great as it could have been. My first batch of sugar cookies turned out DISGUSTING, seriously, I couldn't even eat them and threw them away. Then I decided to make snickerdoodles instead and they are heavenly ;) okay maybe not that good but stilllll, delicious! Oh, and of course Austin Adkins had to walk into my house when I looked like a homeless person. No makeup, pajamas, covered in cookie batter, not even wearing a bra, fml.

1 comment:

  1. I was grounded on Sunday and couldn't come to youth. We're going to the beach on Saturday, but the week after I promise I'll try hard to come. REMIND ME!
    Actually, text me whenever.
    391 2431 <3

    ReplyDelete