Saturday, July 11, 2009

Things that made me happy today.

Scars for Stories using my pictures as their myspace default/band member pictures.
The fact that my pictures got their own albums on the Scars for Stories myspace.
Nana asking me if I lost weight lately.
Dustin saying "FOUR DOLLAHZ, CRISP" all the time.
Dustin buying an oatmeal colored V-neck
Erin helping me wash/clean my car.
Shopping with Erin and Dustin.
The guy at the walgreens photo department beeing so cool about me using change to pay.

Things that didn't make me happy today:
Seeing Dustin's nether-region breifly.
The creepy sticky substance in my glove compartment.

So, overall, I'd say that it was a pretty good day :)
Tomorrow I need to: clean my room, wash the windows, and DO FOUR FLVS ASSIGNMENTS, UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment