Saturday, July 11, 2009

Every thought in thought of you.

No one here to believe but You
Everyone else is bound to leave but You
When they swear their love is real
They mean "I like the way you make me feel"
No one here to believe but You
There's no one here to believe than You

I hate having feelings for someone, because when they have feelings for someone else, you just get hurt. I just need to face the fact that guys don't like girls like me. I think it's impossible. I'm just not pretty, nice, funny, charming, or cute enough. I really freaking hate myself sometimes.

But that shouldn't be the focus of my life, God should be. And I'm working on it. I'm getting better, I think. I have slacked on reading my Bible lately though...

Another Scars for Stories show last night :) I'm so proud of them, they always do so well! I took some pictures last night, I just need to go drop the film off at walgreens on my way to the gym....

No comments:

Post a Comment