Thursday, July 16, 2009

madness?

Today was a pretty good day I'd say. Ice cream was pretty fun, we ended up going to Twistee Treat, and we got really lucky because it was raining like a boss, but by the time we got there, it had all cleared up. Erin told me that Kyle was trying to guess who I liked, and his first guess was Seth. I loled so hard at that. I mean really? Seth? Sorry, wrong. Anddd movie night was great as well!!! Everyone seemed to like the snickerdoodles, and we made a bunch of popcorn. We watched the Princess Bride for the girly movie, and 300 for the manly one. I'm not going to lie, I quite liked 300 more than I thought I would. I don't know why, but this weeks movie night went so much better than last week. Oh wait, I do know why.......... paha

I hate this though, it's really frustrating. How come when other people are having problems, I know exactly how they should fix them, but when I am having them, I don't even know the right words to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment