Monday, July 6, 2009

sketchball

I love how since I have no drama of my own, other peoples problems transform into mine. It's a horrible problem, too. I don't know what side I should be on.
This week has been exceptionally good, all things aside. I don't know, I guess because I was busy most of the time because people actually invited me to do stuff haha.
After youth last night, a bunch of people came and hung out at skye's barn, and it was so amazingly fun. Then, the boys had to leave and it was just Me, Skye, Sheri, and Erin, and we had a sleepover. It was fantastic :) so much girly talk, I didn't know what to do with it. Plus, I love all of them so much, and they're all so fun/funny. We can have such a great time just talking and eating oatmeal :) It was a great day, even after the drama came and whatnot. I just hate to see people upset, especially when I can't do anything to help.
This is a really scatterbrained blog entry.... or at least I feel like it.
Ugh, why does that sketchball have to be so charming, she can't help but fall for that!!!!
I don't knoooooooooow. I don't want to give out the wrong advice
BAH! Now I'm just procrastinating because I don't want to do any flvs geometry work. But I have to do one more today so I don't get kicked out.
Summer is slipping by so fast, it's scary. I don't want to be a senior, I don't want to graduate, I don't want to be on my own. I don't even know what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. Well, it's not set in stone at least.
Hmmmm I hope that tidbit of info stays secret....
By the way, if you actually read all of this, you're my hero :D

No comments:

Post a Comment