Thursday, February 26, 2009

c'mon pidge.


There is no way I am going to finish the The Great Gatsby, so I've given up. I'm going to fail the test tomorrow, I know it. Okay, maybe not fail. The only thing that's going to save me is that I listen during class, thank god for that. I think I've got all of the important things down, I just need to rack my brain when we start the test. I'm amazingly tired today, and I just don't know why, really. Stevi, Erick, and I were at Barnes and Noble, and I seriously thought I was going to fall asleep a couple of times. Seriously.  BUT, I did get my book for Ms.
Cameron. I decided to ditch the whole Chuck Palahniuk idea all together. I love his books eternally, don't get me wrong, I just wanted to read something fresh. It's called Ella Minnow Pea, by Mark Dunn. I'll let you know if it's any good.
I hate losing things. I had lost my wallet, and it was really irritating me, and my mom was freaking out because I've been driving without my liscense. Not like I ever get pulled over. Oh wait, I do. 

Everyone at school thinks that not washing my hair is gross, but I don't really care. When have I ever really cared?
My super decreased sugar diet is going well still, four days in. It's like a record for me, seriously. It feels weird though, not being full of delicious sugars all the time. I feel kind of like my stomach is eating itsself, it feels awful, but kind of good at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the sugar diet thing :)
    And I think if you don't want to wash your hair, go for it :) I'm curious to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete