Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some Sketchbook fun and the usual.


So, I say how much I love art all the time, and how much I want to go to art school, and I realized that I have nothing to show for it. So, I decided it was time to force some of my stuff on you. However, I havn't completed a piece for a whilllle, so I settled for some sketches that I do in classes, namely american history. Haha. 
Some more:


They look alot better if you click on them ;)
andthe bottom is a bunch of semi blind contour drawings, in case you were wondering why that kid's head is so potato-chip-like, and why my hand looks like it has elephantitus.

So, all artistic vanity aside...

Today was aite, I guess. I'm getting really irritated at certain nameless people lately, and for no real reason. I'm just pretty irate in general right now, I guess. I failed my first American History test, so I guess I'd better stop drawing, and start listening a little bit. As if. I made my stencil for art class, and friday we get to SPRAY PAINTTTT. Yeah, I'm basically super excited. I said that I felt like a cool kid, but Ms. Padilla said I'm only a cool kid if I spray paint on walls D: how unfortunate. I went to the gymmmm today, and saw Heather and Zack there, and I loled. Usually theres just old people there. Gross. Also, day two of the sugar drought is going dandy (: I'm saving my one-sugar-a-day for girl's bible study tonight, and hopefully it will not be in vain. Whoo whoo, we get to choose our AMERICAN NOVEL for Cameroooon's class! I can't decide between Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk or I am Legend. Choices, choices.

4 comments: