Sunday, March 1, 2009

):


Today was kind of crappy, for a sunday. Church and lunch were nice and all, but everything after that turned to dust. I did about two hours' worth of yard work, and my dad gave me ten dollars. Seriously. I made sure it was as absolutely as perfect as possible, and ten dollars. I'm never going to come up with the money. I mean, I haven't even asked my parents about Bigstuf, because it's so much money between that and the mission trip. I mean, honestly, they could probably come up with the money, but it's not like they'll just give it to me. Even if they did, I'd feel bad. It's really seriously stressing me out. And it's impossible to find a job. I just can't deal with it right now. And I don't know, I just feel kind of helpless and worthless and everything else that comes along with it. For that reason, and others I guess. I don't know, I just feel kind of seperated and detatched from everyone and everything. I'm not right. I'm not good enough at anything, and that's really what it boils down to. And it doesn't help that everyone has someone. Except for me. I feel pretty alone right now.
No mean to be a drama queen, I just feel awful

2 comments:

  1. :(
    I hope you start feeling better soon <3
    And don't worry about feeling like a drama queen or anything.
    That's what these things are here for ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have anyone either.
    But that doesn't mean that you and me can't engage in sexual intercourse!
    Lol.
    Jk.

    I know what you mean.
    But I do love your art and think you are a wonderful photographer for someone who hasn't gone to school for it.
    You have many talents and are a wonderful person.
    :)



    CHEESE LOVES YOU!
    OMNOMNOM!
    <3

    ReplyDelete