Wednesday, February 25, 2009

keep it steady now...

So, just for the record, I'm allowed to eat only one sugary food or drink per day, I think I forgot to mention that. Still going strong by the way, and day two of super fun Wellness Center Workout was a success.

Gahhh, I don't know why I'm so freaking cranky lately. Seriously, I pretty much snapped on Kara today. It's really just her that gets the heat, actually. She just provokes it, you know? Not like she means to, she's always like that, it's just her personality, and I'm fine with that, usually. But now is not usually, my nerves are thinner than ever, and the slightest things grate on my nerves. Me and Mary Cate were kidding about it, saying it's my lack of sugar; it's the sugar that makes me so sweet usually ;)

I made my first spraypaint print with my stencil in Ms. Padilla's class today. LOOKS FREAKING SWEET! I gotta remember to bring my camera tomorrow, to take some picturessss. 
I would have more things to say, but I don't know how personal these things should be, so I'll keep it to myself.

Oh, and I'm not washing my hair anymore. I hear that after the first month or two of greasy, your natural oils even out and you get beautiful soft hair, and it's less of a hassle, so I'm up for it. And don't you dare say that it's gross, because honestly, if you use shampoo and conditioner, all you're really doing is taking all the oils out and putting them back in. What a waste of moneyyyy, hahaha. 

3 comments:

  1. i love that picture.

    and the washing your hair thing, i think its a good idea, i agree its a waste of money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea about the hair ;D

    I love that picture, by the way.
    And I wanna see the spraypaint print :D

    ReplyDelete