Sunday, February 22, 2009

just warning you ahead of time...


I like to post a lot of blogs, some more pointless than others. 
Youth was aright. There have been better nights, but there have been much, much worse. I'm so sick of all of the nonsense going on with all of these couples, could be couples, would be couples, etc. It just doesn't seem worth it to me, I wish everyone could just be happy for once, instead of being crazy jealous weirdos. Not like I can't be a crazy jealous weirdo at times, but it seems like every week theres a new drama or SOMETHING. Eh. Maybe I'm just a bit envious, because I NEVER have drama. My life is so chill, it's boring.  I just need a crazy Degrassi moment to slap me in the face every once in a while. That would be nice.
I guess I'm going to try to cut alot of the sugar out of my diet. My mom suggested it, but it's harder than it sounds. Theres sugar in everything. Everything. But I might as well give it a try, you know, it might work out for me. I just have to get some better WILL POWER. I don't know how it was so easy for me to give up meats, and it's tearin' up my heart to give up sugar. But then again, I'd take ice cream over a pot roast any day. 
Not like any of this really matters or anything.
I really want to find someone new to take to Youth group. It's been FOREVER since I've taken a friend. It's just, I don't want to offend anyone by saying they need jesus, and everyone else is always super busy with their lives. Church is becoming my life. GOD is becoming my life, and that's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Seriously, except for minor annoyances, and crappy dress shopping, I'm the happiest I've ever been.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's cool that you say God is becoming your life :)

    And I think it would be hard to give up sugars xD but good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you know that the only reason why I don't go to youth anymore isn't because I don't feel like God's worth worshiping, or anything like that. I just haven't gone because I'm either working or way too tired. Plus I'm used to not practicing my religion which some see as a sin but that's just the way my family is. I love you and I'm proud of you for making a strong decision like that and sticking to it, unlike most people out there. And if you want, I'll do the sugar thing with you, too so you can have some help.

    ReplyDelete