Friday, March 20, 2009

Four.

Hah, I don't have much to talk about, but I don't have much else to do, so why not? 
It's been four weeks since I stopped washing my hair as of tomorrow. So far so good. I mean, the grease doesn't phase me. Even when I "washed" my hair, I'd go four or five days inbetween. I watched the greatest movie ever last night. The Bob Dylan movie, I'm Not There. Yeah, it was rediculous, and my dad didn't get it, so he gave up watching about ten minutes in, haha. I especially loved the whale eating little black Bob Dylan. And the music? Amazing. I mean, I've never really given that much thought to Bob Dylan, but most of his music is fantastic. Even other peoples' renditions of his songs were good. But I'm not going to lie, I looked at the track listing for the soundtrack and I don't understand one song at ALL. Ring them Bells by Sfujan Stevens? Yeah, I love that song, but I did not hear it once during that movie. Or maybe I did, and I was just too tired because it was wayyy past my bedtime.
I have the weirdest cat ever, he likes to lay on his back. It's really a strange sight.
Annnnd, I got my prom dressssss finally. My momma ordered it for me online! It's pretty simple, but I love itttt. It's long and black with white and rhinestones. Actually, it reminds me of my cat Shorty...
I love cats (:

No comments:

Post a Comment