Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It has been awhile/I'm not usually up this late.

Hahaha, I just looked at the clock and it changed form 11:11 to 11:12. Shows you my luck.
I don't know why I decided I wanted to blog, but I havn't in sayyyy months, and I'm almost never up this late, especially on school nights.
I'm just over school. Both of my brothers are out, and I still have a week and a half to go. It's excruciating, dragging on and on and on. Counting down the days just makes it go slower. Like watching a pot of water boil.
We went to Chuck E Cheese today with Middle School Youth, which I recently became a member of (like a month ago). Alyssa and I were afraid they would think it was lame but they seemed to like it alot. At least I liked it alot. They even played a bad remake of a jonas brothers song sung in Chuck E's mousey voice, and I got so excited. I lost the trivia game three times and won once, out of good luck. I also played a holy-cow ammount of ski ball and me and seth played this lame game where you shoot peanuts at zoo creatures. It was a great time even though it was germy and the pizza was a little on the sketchy side, and the Chuck E Cheese in ocala is not NEARLY as huge as the one in altamont. Haha, I was surprised at how many people had never been to a Chuck E Cheese... what a horrible childhood they must have had.
Lately it also seems that people are more open to share their relationship issues/developments with me, which I find strange, but I kind of like it. I just wish that all of these people who like eachother would just go out already, ughhh, it's not that hard, creeps.
Oh, and I picked up guitar again recently... I learned to play "Crush" by David Archuleta, "Sleeper 1972" by Manchester Orchestra, "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift, and select parts of "Pokerface", which because I have yet to master the "F" chord (F FOR FAIL), it is impossible to play for me exept the chorus. But I guess I'm cool with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment