Friday, March 13, 2009

a real post.


I am sore in places I shouldn't even be sore. I don't know why I'm sore, but it sucks. And hurts. Legs, arms, shoulders, and neck: all sore. I felt like my legs were going to snap off or something. I feel like death. Death. Death. Death. Bah. So yeah, I've been planning ahead for AP art next year, trying to decide on a concentration. I'm thinking something along the lines of phobias/paranoias, or some anatomy/medical stuff. Blah, I need to draw more. More. More. More. I'm not good enough, and I need practice. Because, you know, practice makes perfect ;). I just need to learn to take more time on things. Take it slow. Because right now, I'm like a speed painter, I swear. And I'm doing art school research. I need scholarships. Or. Else. Eh, It's all pretty stressful right now. Lack of moneyz, lack of talent.  Haha, okay, I admit I was kind of fishing for a compliment on that one ;). Not entirely.

BTW, I'm at the halfway mark for not washing my hair as of tomorrow, THREE WEEKS!!!!!!
Yayayay, me and austin are awesome (:

2 comments:

  1. Haha, go Nitty and Mary :D
    And good luck on the art thing :)
    YOU CAN DO EEEEEET !
    You're awesome :D

    ReplyDelete