Friday, March 13, 2009

It's been awhile

Haha, my computer stopped working, and I'm wayyy too lazy to re-reformat it, so I havn't been posting.
Nothing of great interest has really happened. I still have not washed my hair.
Two weeks, six days.
I need to remember to write my job shadow thank you letter.
Speaking of, I had a great job shadow day with Jenny Stanley (:
I'm working on a new altered book about religion. It's pretty intense.
Not really, I just started it actually. I'll let you know how it turns out. 
I'm not really all that happy with it so far, actually. I might get a new book and re start it. Maybe.
Oh, and my camera is dead. Dead. Never to return.
I would probably try to make some money to get a new one, but guess who can't even get a freaking job? 
Plus, I still have to come up with like two hundred more dollars. Blah. 
So, that's all that's been up lately.
My tummy hurts ):
Oh, and I finished Ella Minnow Pea. It was wonderful, I would highly recomend it (:

1 comment:

  1. I havent washed mine in 2 weeks and 4 days :D
    and its doing pretty good!

    ReplyDelete