Saturday, May 30, 2009

Things I wanted to be when I grew up/Other Things

I give you a list of every career I have ever wanted, from the time I can remember, not including the two that I am currently considering:

1. Balerina - Okay, what girl DIDN'T want to be a balerina when they grew up. Too bad I never took dance lessons...

2. Veternarian - I mean, this was a no brainer: I LOVE animals, so I would LOVE to make them better, right? Yeah, I thought this was my dream job... until I learned that you have to put some animals down... ouch.

3. Comic book artist - oh yeah, I loveeeed to draw cartoons. But, you know, it turns out that I wasn't exactly good at writing scripts for comics.... so, I crossed that one off the list

4. Fashion Designer - Even though I can't dress myself well, I sure can dress other people. But, unfortunately, I never learned to sew, and all of my designs got to be the same after awhile.

5. Broadway Actress - I'm not going to lie, as far as Musical Theatre goes, I'm not too shabby. Except that overweight girls never get cast for leading roles... oh well.

6. Cake Decorator - Yeah, I was basically in love with food network challenges for awhile. My dreams were crushed, however, when I failed to assemble a simple layer cake made from boxed cake mix.

7. Photographer - Um... overdone. Plus, I kind of lost my touch.

Obviously, I have never been very practical. I guess I was doomed to be a homeless person. Agh.


Anyway, That air freshener I bought was kind of a disappointment, and is way too strong for my taste. Oh well, I'm giving it another week to see if it grows on me. Also, I have rediscovered my love for tea of all kinds: Green Tea, Red Tea, Chai Tea, White Tea, all sorts of teas! my home has such a selection too! Seriously, I think we have at least ten different kinds of tea bags... it's so wonderful, so much to choose from! just slip a little packet of splenda in there, and you're good to go! well, usually, just not in green tea, because that tastes sketchy. Oh, and we have this chocolate caramel chai tea, it is freaking AMAZING. Seriously, I probably had like three glasses today!!! Yeah, I pretty much did nothing today except watch reruns of crappy TV, and drink tea. And I played a little guitar.... and when my brother and the Atkins dropped by, Austin reminded me that I said I would make him a super cool bracelet. Sooo, I started to do that, but I can't figure out a good color combonation for him... the two I started are wrong: one looks to girly, and the other accidentally turned out to be rainbow colors. haha, oh welll, I'll do it tomorrow!!! Yeah, and I just realized that there is noooo sunday school tomorrow D: guess I'm having OATMEAL for breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment