Monday, August 10, 2009

well did you know that I like horses.....

I feel like DEATH. I'm not even exaggerating. I can't remember feeling this bad in a long time, and it just keeps getting worse and worse. One minute I'll be fine, the next I'll be coughing up a lung.

Haha today was the first day of school for the First Academy kids, so Hannah Jordan and I baked them cupcakes and brought them to them :) it was really funnnn. Then we hung out untillll we picked up skye from school, then me and skye stalked the First Academy Football Practice. It was such a fun day :D even though I was feeling pretty crappy for most of it....

I feel really underhanded and backstabbish for liking the same guy as one of my friends. Pahah oh well nothing I can do about it. Not like it'll happen anyway ;) one of the plus sides to being unappealing.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment