Saturday, June 20, 2009

Worry Wart

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. -Matthew 6:34

I've been pretty much trying to live by that the past couple of weeks. It helps, it really does, but I still can't help my consistant worrying. What does she think of me? What does he think of me? Was that a jerky thing to say? Why did I do that, I'm so stupid. What am I going to be? What if this happens and this happens and this happens?
I really need to slow down sometimes. I think alot of my problem though is that whenever I do or say something stupid, or if someone says something against me, or if I hear through the grapevine that she said this this and this, I hold onto those things and dwell on them. It takes a lot for me to let something go. People used to think that I simply didn't care. That I didn't mind what they thought of me, or what they said about me, but that is pretty much the opposite. I just need to let it go. I guess I wouldn't have the problem in the first place if I was just more godly and didn't do things that people could talk about badly :P. haha, I'm working on it. Salt and Light, thats what I want to be :)

Things I need to do: Finish GEOMETRY online, and start on my AP art stuff. I'm just so lazyyyyy

I hate feeling like I don't have anyone to talk to about girly things. I mean, I know that theres people who would listen, but i'm not so sure they'd CARE. oh well, thats what journals are for. I'm going to go write in mine right now :)

1 comment:

  1. Cheese's opinion of Mary:

    -MARY IS FRICKIN WONDERFUL! :DDD

    ReplyDelete