Saturday, June 20, 2009

I am the worlds worst matchmaker

I wish I had crazy magical powers so that I could give people change-of-hearts sometimes, and I could make people fall in love all willy nilly. Kind of like some intense modern day cupid. If I had those powers, I know exactly what I would do.
I would make him break up with her so she would date him, and that would make him get over her, so she and he could date, then I would make her realize how much she likes him, then she and he could date again, and then he would finally realize that she is the greatest woman in the world and they would date, and then he would date her, because they would be the best couple ever. And then she, oh she would break things off with him and him for good, and then he would break up with her and then he and she could go out again. And of course then he and she could date, causing heartbreak to him, but he saw it coming anyway and then she and he could get together, and it would all be happily ever after. And, it really would be happily ever after because I would plant some magical seed in all of their minds so that when they all inevitabley broke up, they would know that it was OKAY because this is just high school, and they have the rest of their lives to find someone perfect for them.
But I am the worlds worst matchmaker, and these things will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment